Thank you! Your registration has been accepted.
Info for guardians:
Vacation Bible School is at Carolinas Cornerstone Church
1790 Gardendale Rd. Fort Mill SC 803.547.7781
If you registered before the cut off date, child will receive shirt and name tag on first day of arrival. Shirt goes home with them, tag will stay at church.
Kids are sorted by age/class so please make sure they are wearing the VBS shirt each day.
Arrive each day by 5:45 ish so you can check in on time for start time at 6 pm. Do not drop and go. Please walk your child into the building, and check in at the registration tables.
Car Line and Child Pick Up
On the first day of registration, you will get a car tag. DO NOT FORGET TO PUT IT IN YOUR CAR! You will need this to pick up your child/children each night. If you are going to be picking up other kids that you did not register, you will need the pre-printed car tag from the parent of that child. This is a new security measure we have instituted.
No car tag, means you have to park your car, come in to the building, present your ID, get cross referenced on the pickup sheet, and then wait to leave until all the kids in the pickup line have been picked up.
ONLY the people on your pick-up list will be allowed to pick up your child THEY MUST HAVE YOUR CAR TAG TO PICK UP. Digital copy of other child’s car tag IS acceptable.
· DON'T FORGET YOUR CAR TAG!!!!
· If you are a volunteer, your child will be in the holding room until you come to get them. This year that will be the Nursery.
How to earn points for kids teams:
· For each point your child earns each day, a ticket with their name is entered into a bucket for the prizes.
· Each day child attends earns a point.
· Send along a bible each day with your child for a point.
· If they bring a friend with them, it's another point.
· Bring an offering for the mission collection. This year’s collection will go to the ‘Build a well’ project at a school/orphanage in Uganda.
· The offering is a competition between boys and girls!!
· Each day mini prizes will be given out based on age/grade groups. On Friday, Family Day-lots of prizes will be given out (this is where the points come in.)
Friday is Family Fun Day! We ask you to bring your kids and STAY! We will have water slides, fire trucks, a snow cone machine, AND hot dogs and chips for all! Kids should wear respectable water clothes (shorts and tank tops are fine too!) for playing in the back. Parents are asked to keep an eye on their kids this night, and fellowship with each other, and above all, HAVE FUN!
Questions? Call the church, or email Tiffany McCord (the Children's Ministry Leader) email@example.com